Local Real Estate Lawyers For Buyers
We help buyers with contracts (drafting and review), legal disputes, and more. Call today to schedule a no-charge consultation, (208) 712-4700.
Buying property can be one of the most important decisions you’ll make. Whether it’s a house or condo in the city, or vacant land or a ranch in a rural area, buying real estate is also likely to be one of the largest investments you’ll make.
Conditions That Can Impact Buying Real Estate
With this much at stake, you want to make sure that your real estate purchase is a sound one, and that you know exactly what you’re getting into. Are there HOA restrictions that will affect your enjoyment of the property? Did the seller disclose everything, including adverse conditions? Does the property have clear title? What easements are attached to the land that might impact your ability to use it and/or sell it down the line?
All of these real estate questions and concerns are relatively easy to answer (and resolve, if necessary) before you sign the contract and purchase the property. Trying to clear them up after the fact can be a challenge, potentially turning your dream into a nightmare.
Buyer Beware When Buying Real Estate
You might think that your real estate broker has your back legally, but there are limits to what real estate brokers can provide. You might think that the title company will protect you, but there are exceptions to title insurance. You might think that the seller is ethical and above board and has disclosed everything, but that’s not always the case.
Timely Legal Services For Buyers
At Timely Contract, our mission is to help buyers and sellers of real estate avoid legal issues…and resolve them promptly when they arise.
Our local, expert real estate attorneys can assist buyers with:
- TC Drafting (real estate contract drafting)
- TC Review (real estate contract review)
- TIER (due diligence for risks that title insurance doesn’t cover)
- TIER Plus (customized legal due diligence and legal opinions)
We can help with most types of real estate issues that impact buyers, including:
- for sale by owner deals (FSBOs)
- purchase and sales agreements
- real estate contract drafting and review
- earnest money disputes
- enforcement of sales contracts
- land use research
- deeds (warranty deeds, specialty warranty deeds, and quitclaim deeds)
- real estate agreements and easements
- title insurance research and exceptions
- real estate litigation