Examples of documents drafted
- Business Asset Purchase and Sale
- Business Personal Property Loan Security (Article 9)
- Collateral Assignment of Leases, Rents, and Profits
- Contracts for the Sale and Lease of Goods (Article 2, 2A)
- Deeds for interest in real property
- Development Agreements
- Easements: Vehicle Access, Utility, or Conservation
- Encroachment Agreements
- Farm, Hunting, Land Licenses
- HOA CC&Rs, Bylaws, and Vendor contracts
- Leases: Commercial or Residential
- Letters of Intent (Pre-Negotiation Agreement)
- Office Building Sales-Purchase Agreements
- Promissory Notes; Deeds of Trust
- Purchase and Sale Agreements: Land, Commercial, Residential
- Shared Septic, Water Agreements
- Trust, Warranty or Quitclaim Deeds
- and more
How does TC Drafting work?
Day 1. Order Request. Upload your Order Request. Monitor your inbox for an email scheduling your first attorney phone call.
Day 2-3. First attorney phone call. Your attorney will call at the scheduled time. Plan for an hour conversation to discuss your transaction and the goals of the TC Drafting project.
TC Drafting Days 1-10. Attorney drafts the document as agreed. The nature of the work is dependent on the goals discussed during the first phone call. Document is delivered to your email inbox within ten business days. This email includes a scheduled time to discuss the results of the document with your attorney.
Second attorney phone call. Your attorney calls at the scheduled time to answer questions about the TC Drafting document.
Payment. Legal services billed at an hourly internet rate and pass-through expenses are charged against an Advance Fee. Pricing is dependent on where the parcel is located. If the matter is completed before the Advance Fee reaches zero the balance is refunded; if not, an invoice will be issued with the amount due.
Refund guarantee. If after the first attorney phone call, you do not wish to continue with the TC Drafting service, 100% of the Advance Fee will be refunded no questions asked.
Have the following information handy:
- Name and contact information
- Legal description, parcel number, and/or street address of the Subject Property, unless not real estate-related
- Electronic version of template document if you have one
- Goal(s) of the draft contract
- VISA, MasterCard, AMEX, Discover information
Ordering takes less than five minutes.