Examples of documents drafted
- Construction Contracts
- Drainage, Power, Road, Septic, Sewer, Utility, Water and other agreements and easements
- Farm, Hunting, Land Licenses
- HOA CC&Rs, Bylaws, and Vendor contracts
- Real Estate Sales Contracts
How does TC Drafting work?
Order Request. Complete the Order Request to the right. Upload relevant document(s). Conflict check is performed. Monitor your inbox for an email scheduling your first attorney phone call.
First attorney phone call. Attorney calls at scheduled time. Discuss your goals for the document.
TC Drafting Days 1-10. Attorney drafts the document as agreed. Document delivered as an attachment to your inbox.
Second attorney phone call. Attorney calls at scheduled time. Plan for up to an hour. Discuss the transaction and the document. Answer questions.
Payment. An advance fee is collected with the Order Request. Timely Contract uses LawPay to process the advance fee. Time is billed in six-minute increments at an hourly rate against the advance fee. Advance fee and hourly rates are determined by the attorney licensed in the jurisdiction of your parcel.
Pricing. Advance fee and hourly rates are determined by the attorney who is licensed in the jurisdiction of your parcel. To find the Timely Contract® attorney, enter the parcel's information in the Order Request to the right. The pop-up box featuring the Timely Contract attorney includes a link to the Advance Fee Agreement where you will find advance fees, hourly rates, and other important contract terms.
Refund guarantee. Within twenty-four hours after the first attorney phone call, if you do not wish to continue with the service, you may cancel for a full refund.
Have the following information handy:
- Name and contact information
- Legal description, parcel number, and/or street address of the Subject Property, unless not real estate-related
- Electronic version of template document if you have one
- Goal(s) of the draft contract
- VISA, MasterCard, AMEX, Discover information
Ordering takes less than five minutes.