Examples of documents drafted
- Business Asset Purchase and Sale
- Business Personal Property Loan Security (Article 9)
- Collateral Assignment of Leases, Rents, and Profits
- Contracts for the Sale and Lease of Goods (Article 2, 2A)
- Deeds for interest in real property
- Development Agreements
- Easements: Vehicle Access, Utility, or Conservation
- Encroachment Agreements
- Farm, Hunting, Land Licenses
- HOA CC&Rs, Bylaws, and Vendor contracts
- Leases: Commercial or Residential
- Letters of Intent (Pre-Negotiation Agreement)
- Office Building Sales-Purchase Agreements
- Promissory Notes; Deeds of Trust
- Purchase and Sale Agreements: Land, Commercial, Residential
- Shared Septic, Water Agreements
- Trust, Warranty or Quitclaim Deeds
How does TC Drafting work?
Day 1. Order Request. Complete the Order Request to the right. Monitor your inbox for an email scheduling your first attorney phone call.
Day 2-3. First attorney phone call. Attorney calls at scheduled time. Plan for up to an hour. Discuss transaction and goals for the document.
TC Drafting Days 1-10. Attorney drafts the document as agreed. Document is delivered by email to your inbox within ten business days. Email includes a scheduled time for second attorney phone call.
Second attorney phone call. Attorney calls at scheduled time. Plan for up to an hour. Discuss the transaction and the document. Answer questions.
Payment. An advance fee is required in order for attorney to start work. Legal services are billed at an hourly internet rate and charged against the advance fee. If the matter is completed before the advance fee reaches zero, the balance is refunded; if not, an invoice is issued with the amount due. Amount owing must be paid before the document is delivered. Timely Contract uses PayPal to process credit cards, debit cards, and electronic fund transfers.
Pricing. Pricing is determined by your Timely Contract® attorney. To find your attorney, enter the parcel's address information in the Order Request. A pop-up box featuring your attorney will appear with a link to the attorney's Advance Fee Agreement. Click on the Advance Fee Agreement to view advance fee, hourly rates, and other important contract terms.
Refund guarantee. Within twenty-four hours after the first attorney phone call, if you do not wish to continue with the service, reply to your attorney's email and 100% of the advance fee will be refunded.
Have the following information handy:
- Name and contact information
- Legal description, parcel number, and/or street address of the Subject Property, unless not real estate-related
- Electronic version of template document if you have one
- Goal(s) of the draft contract
- VISA, MasterCard, AMEX, Discover information
Ordering takes less than five minutes.