Online legal due diligence
REAL ESTATE ATTORNEYS IDENTIFYING LEGAL RISK
Know the legal risks of what you buy, sell, or lease
Call to schedule a 20 minute,
You see . . .
your dream home.
We see . . .
|Shared Well Agreements||Legal Description Inaccuracy|
|Flood Zones||CC&R Restrictions|
|Building Setbacks||Easement Uncertainties|
|City Ordinances||Title Uncertainties|
|Mechanics Liens||Rental Contracts|
Examples of legal risks the law assumes you understand:
- Chain of title
- Claims of lien
- Deed restrictions
- Flood zone issues
- Notice of lawsuit
- Records of Survey
- Septic agreements
- Tax liens
Talking to a real estate attorney is just a phone call away!
Identify legal risks before you buy. Two levels of due diligence:
- Delivers a legal opinion of risks in the public-record documents recorded at County Recorder
- Assigns intuitive at-a-glance legal risk assessment
- Four-business-day turnaround commitment, once all necessary supporting documents have been received
- One attorney phone call
- Delivers a TIER and a customized legal opinion regarding use, financing, or insurability risks beyond those found in the County Recorder’s office
- Ten-business-day turnaround commitment, once all necessary supporting documents have been received
- Two attorney phone calls