Online legal due diligence
REAL ESTATE ATTORNEYS IDENTIFYING LEGAL RISK
Know the legal risks of what you buy, sell, or lease
Call to schedule a 20 minute,
You see . . .
your dream home.
We see . . .
|Construction Defects||Legal Description Inaccuracy|
|Flood Zones||Drone Delivery Restrictions|
|Building Setbacks||Easement Uncertainties|
|City Ordinances||Title Uncertainties|
|Mechanics Liens||Rental Contracts|
Examples of legal risks not covered by title insurance:
- Chain of title
- Claims of lien
- Deed restrictions
- Flood zone issues
- Notice of lawsuit
- Records of Survey
- Septic agreements
- Tax liens
Talking to a real estate attorney is just a phone call away!
TIER® and TIER Plus® identify legal risks of real estate transactions.
- Delivers a legal opinion of risks in the public-record documents recorded at County Recorder
- Assigns intuitive at-a-glance legal risk assessment
- Four-day turnaround commitment
- One attorney phone call
- Delivers a TIER and a customized legal opinion regarding use, financing, or insurability risks beyond those found in the County Recorder’s office
- Billed in six-minute increments
- Ten-day turnaround commitment
- Two attorney phone calls