How does TC Traditional work?
Day 1. Order Request. Upload your Order Request. Monitor your inbox for an email scheduling your first attorney phone call.
Day 2-3. First attorney phone call. Your attorney will call at the scheduled time. Ask about contract terms, legal obligations, disclosure requirements, timeframes, legal risks, or anything else that's on your mind. Devise an action plan based on your legal position.
Attorney performs legal work. The nature of the work is dependent on the goals discussed during the first phone call. Involve your attorney as much, or little, as the transaction requires.
Attorney phone calls. Speak to your attorney as much, or as little, as the transaction requires.
Payment. Legal services billed at an hourly internet rate and pass-through expenses are charged against an Advance Fee. Pricing is dependent on where the parcel is located. If the matter is completed before the Advance Fee reaches zero the balance is refunded; if not, an invoice will be issued with the amount due.
Refund guarantee. If after the first attorney phone call, you do not wish to continue with the TC Traditional service, 100% of the Advance Fee will be refunded no questions asked.
Have the following information handy for Order Request upload:
- Name and contact information
- Legal description, parcel number, and/or street address of the Subject Property
- Electronic versions of any template documents and necessary supporting document(s): Examples include a letter of intent, list of terms, current deeds, proposed promissory note, proposed deed of trust, estoppel certificates, current lease agreements.
- Goal(s) of the legal matter
- VISA, MasterCard, AMEX, Discover information
Ordering takes less than five minutes.