How does TC Traditional work?
Day 1. Order Request. Upload your Order Request. Monitor your inbox for an email scheduling your attorney phone call.
Day 2-3. Attorney phone call. Attorney will call at the scheduled time. Plan for up to an hour. Devise an action plan based on your legal position.
Attorney performs legal work. The nature of the work performed is dependent on the agreed-upon action plan discussed during the phone call. Follow-up with your attorney as needed.
Payment. An advance fee is required in order for attorney to start work. Legal services are billed at an hourly internet rate and charged against the advance fee. If the matter is completed before the advance fee reaches zero, the balance is refunded; if not, an invoice is issued with the amount due. Amount owing must be kept current in order for attorney to continue working. Timely Contract uses PayPal to process credit cards, debit cards, and electronic fund transfers.
Pricing. Pricing is determined by your Timely Contract® attorney. To find your attorney, enter the parcel's address information in the Order Request. A pop-up box featuring your attorney will appear with a link to the attorney's Advance Fee Agreement. Click on the Advance Fee Agreement to view advance fee, hourly rates, and other important contract terms.
Refund guarantee. Within twenty-four hours after the first attorney phone call, if you do not wish to continue with the TC Traditional service, 100% of the Advance Fee will be refunded.
Have the following information handy for Order Request upload:
- Name and contact information
- Legal description, parcel number, and/or street address of the Subject Property
- Electronic versions of any template documents and necessary supporting document(s): Examples include a letter of intent, list of terms, current deeds, proposed promissory note, proposed deed of trust, estoppel certificates, current lease agreements.
- Goal(s) of the legal matter
- VISA, MasterCard, AMEX, Discover information
Ordering takes less than five minutes.