What is TC Drafting?
TC Drafting delivers a custom contract memorializing your contract terms in ten business days.
How does it work?
Upload Order Request. First call with attorney clarifies goals. Contract drafted and delivered in ten business days after all necessary, supporting documents have been received. Second call with attorney answers questions.
- Timely access to real estate legal counsel
- Access to real estate legal expertise using an internet connection and a phone
- Internet rates
Types of Contracts Drafted
- Annexation Agreements
- Bills of Sale
- Business Asset Purchase and Sale
- Business Personal Property Loan Security (Article 9)
- Cellphone Tower Leases
- Collateral Assignment of Leases, Rents, and Profits
- Contracts for the Sale and Lease of Goods (Article 2, 2A)
- Deeds for interest in real property
- Development Agreements
- Easements: Vehicle Access, Utility, or Conservation
- Encroachment Agreements
- Farm, Hunting, Land Licenses
- Ground and Building Leases
- HOA CC&Rs, Bylaws, and Vendor contracts
- Land Purchase and Sale
- Leases: Commercial or Residential
- Lease Amendments, Modifications or Assignments
- Letters of Intent (Pre-Negotiation Agreement)
- Name Licensing
- Office Building Sales-Purchase Agreements
- Operating Agreements for LLCs and other Corporations
- Promissory Notes; Deeds of Trust
- Purchase and Sale Agreements: Residential or Commercial
- Sale of Development Rights Agreement
- Shared Septic, Water Agreements
- Trust, Warranty or Quitclaim Deeds
What does it cost?
Attorney service: $200 per hour
Paralegal service: $100 per hour
Professional services charged in six-minute increments. Costs to acquire necessary supporting documents are passed through.
Advance Fee is $1000. Fees outlined above are charged against this sum as earned. At the conclusion of the matter, if the total charge is less than the Advance Fee a refund will be issued the next business day. If a balance is owing at the end of the month, an electronic invoice will be issued.
Have the following information handy:
- Name and contact information
- Legal description, parcel number, and/or street address of the Subject Property, unless not real estate-related
- Electronic versions of any template documents and necessary supporting document(s): Examples of necessary supporting documents include letter of intent, list of terms, current deeds, proposed promissory note, proposed deed of trust, estoppel certificates, current lease agreements.
- Goal(s) of the draft contract
- VISA, MasterCard, AMEX, Discover information
Ordering should take less than five minutes.
What happens next?
- First attorney phone call. You'll receive an email scheduling a phone call with your attorney to discuss terms and goals for the contract.
- Due-by email. You will receive an email documenting the goals of your contract and a Due-By date, so you know when to expect the completed document.
- Contract drafted. When your contract is complete:
- If the Total Fee is less than the Advance Fee, you will receive a Draft Attached email with the contract draft and invoice attached, scheduling your second phone call with your attorney. Any refund due will be initiated the next business day.
- If the Total Fee is more than the Advance Fee, you will receive a Draft Complete email with an attached invoice. Once the balance owed is paid, you will receive a Draft Attached email with the draft contract attached scheduling your second phone call with your attorney.
- Second attorney phone call. Your Attorney will call at the scheduled time to answer your questions.
Note: Eight (8) holidays are observed per year: New Year's Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas, and New Year's Eve.