Frequently Asked Questions
Automation and Service Level Agreements. Timely Contract® automates many client-facing and back office tasks and implements :
- Timely Contract offers limited-scope legal services making it easy for the client to choose the correct legal service by presenting legal services in their simplest form.
- Timely Contract automates the acceptance of the Advance Fee Agreement governing the attorney-client relationship.
- Timely Contract's online payment processor deposits the advance fee instantaneously into an IOLTA account.
- Timely Contract attorneys abide by strict Service Level Agreements for performance.
Yes. TC Review gets you on the phone two business days after order processing.
Buyer beware. The lack of legal due diligence is the single biggest source of buyer's remorse amongst the small- to medium-sized investor. Performing legal due diligence reduces the risk that the use or enjoyment of the parcel won't meet your expectations. It also reduces the risk of legal blowback after the sale is completed.
Because legal risks are invisible, they are often overlooked during the stressful process of a buying a home or commercial property.
Yes. TC Drafting is the service recommended when making changes in ownership and terms.
Because deeds affect the ownership of real property, it is critical that deeds are drafted according to the public document record.
Yes. TIER® and TIER Plus® render a legal opinion that will hold up to legal challenge.
Yes. Cash buyers don’t have the benefit of a lender's underwriting process, a process that can identify legal problems affecting title.
TIER® and TIER Plus® deliver legal opinions allowing cash buyers to become aware of invisible legal risks and circumstances of the parcel affecting not just title, but the use and enjoyment of a parcel as well.
An advance against fees earned. An attorney's time is charged against the advance fee only when earned.
If the total cost of completing the legal matter is less than the advance fee, a refund is due the client. Alternatively, if the total cost of the legal matter is more than advance fee, the client owes the balance to the attorney.
Pricing is set by your Timely Contract® attorney. Once you've submitted your Order Request, your Order Request Confirmation email will include an Advance Fee Agreement with the hourly rates and advance fees for your legal service.
Yes. There are two ways to get an advance fee refund:
- Full refund guarantee: Within 24 hours after your first attorney phone call, if you determine you are not in need of the Timely Contract service, a full refund will be issued no questions asked.
- Partial refund after services performed. If the total cost of your Timely Contract service is less than the advance fee, you receive a refund of the balance.
Licensing opportunities are available on a non-exclusive basis for licensed real estate attorneys.
Click here for information. Your inquiry will be kept in the strictest of confidence.