Arthur B. Macomber
Macomber Law, PLLC
Licensed in Idaho, Montana, and Washington
Art Macomber is an experienced real estate attorney, who is licensed to practice in Idaho, Montana, and Washington. He brings practicality, plain language, and a client-focus to his legal practice. Art also brings years of experience in real estate sales, construction, and forestry – work that he did prior to starting Macomber Law, in Coeur D'Alene, Idaho in 2006.
Art graduated from Hastings College of the Law at the University of California and received his undergraduate degree from George Fox University. He has taught courses at Gonzaga University School of Law and North Idaho College, as well as continuing education courses. He’s also published numerous articles on real estate issues.
Art is admitted to practice law in the following Districts:
- Idaho Supreme Court
- United States District Court, District of Idaho
- Washington Supreme Court
- All Washington State Courts
- Montana Supreme Court
- United States District Court, District of Montana
Art is a member of the following professional organizations:
- Idaho State Bar Association
- John P. Gray Bench-Bar Association
- Kootenai County Bar Association
- Montana State Bar Association
- Spokane County Bar Association
- The Federalist Society
- Washington State Bar Association
Art has argued five cases before the Idaho Supreme Court.