Before you sign, find out what the contract says and means — exactly. Gain negotiating advantage. Avoid misgivings and regret. After you’ve signed, find out what your legal position is and what recourse is available to you.
What is TC Review?
TC Review gives the online user a legal opinion of a written contract based on stated goals for the review. After completing an online Order Request, a call will be scheduled to discuss the goals of your contract review with an experienced real estate attorney. The TC Review service delivers your customized contract in four business days after all necessary, supporting documents have been received. You will then have a chance to read through the contract and talk again with your attorney to address any lingering questions or concerns.
Types of Contracts Reviewed:
- Annexation Agreements
- Bills of Sale
- Business Asset Sales and Purchases
- Business Personal Property Loan Security
- Development Agreements
- Encroachment Agreements
- Farm, Hunting, Land Licenses
- HOA CC&Rs, Bylaws, and Vendor contracts
- Leases: Commercial or Residential
- Name Licensing
- Purchase & Sale Agreements
- Septic Agreements
- and more
Who uses TC Review?
- Cash Buyers
- Commercial Agents, Brokers, and Tenants
- HOA Boards
- Land Buyers/Sellers
- Property Maintenance Vendors
How much does it cost?
Advance Fee Schedule
|Total # of Pages||Fixed Fee|
|over 50||Call for pricing|
Before you sign:
Understand contract terms
Clarify ambiguous language
Identify hidden issues
Understand practical implementation
After you sign:
Gain clarity on legal position
Identify paths to resolution
Have the following handy:
- Name and contact information
- Legal description, parcel number, and/or street address for Subject Property, if real-estate related
- Electronic versions of your contract and necessary supporting document(s): Examples of necessary supporting documents include letter of intent, list of terms, current deeds, proposed promissory note, proposed deed of trust, estoppel certificates, current lease agreements.
- Total number of pages of all documents
- Goal(s) of the review
- VISA, MasterCard, Discover information
Ordering should take less than five minutes.
What happens next?
- First Attorney phone call. You will receive an email scheduling a phone call from your attorney. Your attorney will call to discuss the goals for your TC Review before starting the work.
- Review Complete. When your review is complete, you will receive your TC Review and invoice attached to a Review Complete email scheduling a second phone call from your attorney.
- Second Attorney phone call. Your Attorney will call at the scheduled time to answer your questions.
Note: Eight (8) holidays are observed per year: New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas, and New Year’s Eve.