Before you sign, understand the practical implications of your contract and what legal obligations you are committing to. Clarify ambiguous language. Identify hidden issues. Avoid omitting important terms.
What is TC Review?
TC Review delivers a written legal opinion of a contract or document based on a client’s stated goals.
How does it work?
Fill out a simple order request and upload your document. Discuss the goals of your review with your attorney. After it has been determined that all supporting documents necessary for the legal analysis are available, your attorney works to produce your legal opinion in four business days. Finally, after reading your TC Review, speak again with your attorney to address additional questions you may have.
Types of Contracts Reviewed:
- Annexation Agreements
- Bills of Sale
- Business Asset Purchase and Sale
- Business Personal Property Loan Security (Article 9)
- Cellphone Tower Leases
- Collateral Assignment of Leases, Rents, and Profits
- Contracts for the Sale and Lease of Goods (Article 2, 2A)
- Deeds for interest in real property
- Development Agreements
- Easements: Vehicle Access, Utility, or Conservation
- Encroachment Agreements
- Farm, Hunting, Land Licenses
- Ground and Building Leases
- HOA CC&Rs, Bylaws, and Vendor contracts
- Land Purchase and Sale
- Leases: Commercial or Residential
- Lease Amendments, Modifications or Assignments
- Letters of Intent (Pre-Negotiation Agreement)
- Name Licensing
- Office Building Sales-Purchase Agreements
- Operating Agreements for LLCs and other Corporations
- Promissory Notes; Deeds of Trust
- Purchase and Sale Agreements: Residential or Commercial
- Sale of Development Rights Agreement
- Shared Septic, Water Agreements
- Trust, Warranty or Quitclaim Deeds
- . . . and more
Who uses TC Review?
- Cash Buyers
- Commercial Agents, Brokers, and Tenants
- HOA Boards
- Property Maintenance Vendors
- Expert legal opinion
- Objective third-party advice
- Negotiated contract terms
- Timely turnaround
- Predictable pricing
How much does it cost?
Advance Fee Schedule
Have the following information handy:
- Name and contact information
- Legal description, parcel number, and/or street address for Subject Property, if real-estate related
- Electronic versions of your contract and necessary supporting document(s). Examples of necessary supporting documents include letter of intent, list of terms, current deeds, proposed promissory note, proposed deed of trust, estoppel certificates, current lease agreements.
- Total number of pages of all documents
- Goal(s) of the review
- VISA, MasterCard, Discover information
Ordering should take less than five minutes.
What happens next?
- First Attorney phone call. You'll receive an email scheduling a phone call with your attorney within one business day to discuss the goals of your review.
- Review Complete. When your review is complete, you'll receive your TC Review and invoice attached to a Review Complete email scheduling a second phone call with your attorney.
- Second Attorney phone call. Your Attorney will call at the scheduled time to answer your questions.
Note: Eight (8) holidays are observed per year: New Year's Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas, and New Year's Eve.