Real Estate Contracts and Legal Due Diligence
Introducing Expedited Legal Opinions for Real Estate Transactions
Identify legal risks before you buy.
Two Levels of Legal Due Diligence
Don't risk turning your dream into a nightmare.
Identify legal risks to the use and enjoyment of the parcel.
Negotiate price and terms that reflect the actual circumstances of the parcel.
Due Diligence: 1. action considered reasonable for people to take to keep themselves or others and their property safe (Cambridge English Dictionary); 2. the care a reasonable person exercises to avoid harm to other persons or their property (Merriam-Webster).
Introducing two levels of legal due diligence
for real estate transactions:
- Delivers a legal opinion of risks in the public-record documents recorded at County Recorder
- Assigns intuitive at-a-glance legal risk assessment
- Four-business-day turnaround commitment, once all necessary supporting documents have been received
- One attorney phone call
- Delivers a TIER and a customized legal opinion regarding use, financing, or insurability risks beyond those found in the County Recorder’s office
- Ten-business-day turnaround commitment, once all necessary supporting documents have been received
- Two attorney phone calls